My lovely followers

Friday 24 February 2012

Easter is coming!

Hi blog friends

I was determined to get a card made today - I've had a busy week at work and at home and just couldn't catch up with myself at all.  I don't think I've recovered from staying up til one in the morning watching Tim Holtz on QVC.  I ordered the new distress pens and they arrived today - ooh big excitement!! haven't had a proper play yet (they're supposed to be my birthday pressie and that's not for a fortnight - but I'm sure I can have a little lend for a while!!)  I treat myself to some other goodies as well - all in aid of the birthday but I think that excuse might have just run out - not that I can complain, my hubby never comments on my ever growing stash and the mysterious parcels that turn up - I think he thinks it keeps me quiet, so a small price to pay!!

I'm still on the Saturated Canary thing but today is very pretty pretty for a change.  I thought I'd get a couple of Easter cards made, not that I send a lot of them but I really like the stamp so thats reason enough for me. 


A close up of the detail


What I did...

Stamp - Saturated Canary "Murray"
Paper - Dovecraft Back to Basics
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Card and Ribbons from my stash
Buttons - Papermania
Punch (borders on card) - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Craftwork cards

I coloured her with copics and prismacolor pencils.

I hope you like it -let me know what you think, I love to read your lovely comments Thanks for looking.

I'm entering this card for the following challenges

My time to craft - anything goes
My Mums craftshop - Buttons and bows
MAWTT- lots of layers
Paper Pretties - use punch or die cuts
Allsorts challenge blog - Anything goes
Crafts and me Challenge blog - Shades of spring

Hugs

Judith x

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Judith. So beautiful, I love all the layers of different colour and patterns and a fab image too. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Judith, Oh this is a super card, I adore the fresh bright spring colours , Love the layers on it too, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazelxo

judit said...

Hi Judith, lovely card! I love the pastel spring colours, fab colouring! judit x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, thanks for joining our Buttons & Ribbons challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again soon. Gaynor DT :)