My lovely followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Va Va Voom at MAWTT challenge this week!


Hi there

We have a great new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times this week.  Our hostess with the mostest for this week is Shell and she has chosen the theme

Va Va Voom!

 so sexy ladies or men is what we want to see!

Here is my creation for this week

Don't really know what happened to my photograph here -my colouring looks a bit wishy washy and the mustard distres ink looks very yellow - but it doesn't look like that in real life! - Oh well...
This is a big 8"x8" card and I was going for a distressed/vintage sort of look, it took me a couple of attempts to get it right but I loved colouring this image.
Our sponsor this week is the fab Kenny K

and the winner will receive 5 digi images of their choice!


This is what I did

Image  - Kenny K Lady Victoria
Coloured with - copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers - K and Co
Music paper - Mariannes designs - songbird
Distress inks - Tim Holtz - Mustard seed and Fired brick
Dark red card - Tim Holtz distress cordinations
Ribbon - Carnmeal cottage
Black gems - kanban
Stick pins and swirls - Creative expressions
Swirl stamp - Anna Griffin
Lace - from my stash

challenges I am entering with this card

Truly Scrumptious - Use lace on your creation
Whimsy Stamps challenge- use ribbon on your creation
http://sundayswithcrissy.blogspot.co.uk/- your favourite colour combination - red and black
The poodles parlour - Going Dotty

That's me for today

See you tomorrow



Hugs

Judith x








17 comments:

Debs said...

Stunning card Judith.
Love your colour choice.
The swirls lace and pins are just perfect embellies.
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this card and your colours are super, I really like what you have done, WOW 8 x8 I get scared when I start getting up to that sort of size, Enjoy your weekend and the Baby Cuddles, Love Hxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours & the vintagey feel you have created!
Hugs Shell xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Judith. Pretty papers, love the mixed colours. Lovely bow with the pins too.
Have a lovely weekend.
Love Sandra xxx

Mau xx said...

What a fab card Judith, Love your colours, the black pins and lace are a great addition xxx
Hugs Mau xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is gorgeous .. i love the colours .. so pretty . I also love the flourishes around the image
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is beautiful Judith!! She is one Sassy Lady and you've coloured her beautifully!! I love the colours that you've chosen and the fab corners on the image. The papers are gorgeous and I love the black ribbon, lace and embellies - they look really striking with it. I think it has a lovely Victorian feel to it - I love it!!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Pami said...

Super card Judith, gorgeous colours and love the ribbon! Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic card Judith, I love your colouring and the paper is a perfect match! stunning
Hugs Laurie xx

Unknown said...

Love these colors, and fantastic job.

We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
Best of Luck Always,

Hugs from DT Member For Whimsy Stamps Tammy Ortiz

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is really gorgeous, love those striking colours with this image. Your embellishments are just right.
Kim xXx

Carole of Brum said...

I love your choice of colours for your Va Va Voom image, Judith, and your card looks fab. Thanks for joining in with us at Sundays With Crissy. CoB

Marjo said...

Va Va Voomalicious Judith, love it!

hugs, Marjo

Pat K said...

Ooooh she is one Sassy Lady and your DP choice suits her so well Love your embellishments and you coloured her beautifully. Love it. Hugs, Pat

Sylvia x said...

Lovely bright colours and the dots are just perfect for our challenge at Poodles Parlour

Good luck

Sylvia xx

Shannah said...

Fabulous card Judith! Love your colouring and your colour combo! So glad you joined our Sundays with Crissy April Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox