My lovely followers

Tuesday 19 June 2012

This weeks challenge is wedding at My time to Craft

Morning Blog friends

Oh what a beautiful morning , oh what  a beautiful day ... can you hear me singing! What a difference the  sunshine makes!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been around much , just had such a busy week and still trying to catch up my DT cards after my hollies- I'm getting there but just by the skin of my teeth!


Its challenge day at MTTC again - where did that two weeks go!  - and the challenge is Wedding.  I printed out and coloured this SC digi and chose the paper and card to use - after that I just didn't have a clue  where I was going - its definitely a happy accident sort of card!! I wasn't quite happy with this card when I finished - I even posted it on the DT blog so this card here is version  2! I looked at it again and decided it needed pearls- how can you have a wedding card without pearls  - the small pearls were already pink and I coloured the stick pearls to match with my copics, and I rephotographed  (twice)  on a lighter setting and I eventually liked it a bit better 3rd time around - but its still a bit fuzzy - don't know what's going on I'll have to get David Bailey in lol (I even tried outside but it blew the feathers around too much!)










This is what I did

Digi stamp - by Krista Smith at Saturated Canary
Coloured with - copics and Prismacolor pencils
Paper - SEI Coture - its lovely and pearly but don't think you can see in the picture
Distress ink - tattered rose by tim Holtz
Flowers - wild orchid and from my stash
Swirl die - elegant scrollwork from memory box
Embossed heart die and die with sentiment- spellbinders
White feather -Joanna Sheen (had these for years!!)
Heart charm - Inky Impressions (they have a huge selection - something for everything!)
Small pearls - Inky Impressions (thank you Inky Mamma Nicole!)
Stick pearls - John Lewis habberdashery
I'm entering the following challenges with this card

Make it Monday - anything goes
Tammys scrappin corner  ribbons and bows
Whoopsie daisy challenge -  use those swirls
Addicted to stamps - use one or more pins
Craft your days away - bingo - flowers ribbon gems
Just some lines - Weddings


Well that's all from me for today - see you tommorrow

Hugs

Judith x


27 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautifully creative. Have a great Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,what a fab image...coloured perfectly.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Judith. Love the image and all the beautiful details.
Hugs
Caz x

cheryl said...

oh gosh this is just gorgeous love the image and the colours are just so beautiful,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Jenny said...

Stunning Judith. I love these Saturated Canary images and the embellishments you have chosen look fabulous. x

Pat K said...

Oh so pretty Judith. Love all the detail - everything came together beautifully. hugs, Pat K.x

Sue said...

Hi Judith
Your card is stunning, I love the image and the colours and embellishment are perfect
Sue

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Judith, I love your fab image, the little touch of colour and of course all of those lovely swirls.
Thank you so much for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Judith, another one of Krista's lovely images used, great colouring and love all the embellies.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just stunning hun, love the splash of colour!
Hugs Shell xx

ps if ya want me to change ya pic on the blog just shout!

Joey said...

Judith this is so pretty, love the delicate embellies, the swirls are gorgeous. I use paper clips on the edges of the boxes, lol, forever losing them tho. Joey xx

Hazel said...

Beautiful, love the embellishments you've used. Lots of lovely detail to look at. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hazel x

Unknown said...

fabulous card just so very pretty love it hugs sassyx

Julia said...

Gorgeous card! Really beautiful creation, love the image and the colors.
Hugs,
Julia

May said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and colours... fab Swirls.. Thanks for sharing at WD... May x x x x

Sue B said...

Aww what a beautiful card Judith! I do love this image - she's so sweet! it's a fab layout and design - Love the gorgeous embellies… the feathers and flowers and charm… all So scrummy!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Julie said...

This is lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Bingo Challenge!

Julie xx

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I love the feathers.
Nikki x

DesignerDiva said...

oooooh beautiful card but some what blurred picture Mrs! Love your die cuts and that image is just fabulous, I know cos I have it!!!! Now I need your swirls!
Big Hugs Laurie xx

G8country life said...

Hi Judy, beautiful card love the used of feathers and the orange pins. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner good luck : ) Elisa

Unknown said...

So Very pretty. This is so cute.
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Daisychain said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Whoopsi Daisy this week, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

Nicole said...

Gorgeous card with the feathers and the lovely flowers. Beautiful digi too. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs, Nicole

Nicole said...

Gorgeous card with the lovely feathers and flowers. Very romantic. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs, Nicole

Tina said...

beautiful image and colors, thanks for sharing at just some ines

Tina
dt

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Judith, this is such an elegant and beautiful card. There are so many fabulous elements on it. Love the beautiful shape, charm, and romantic roses on the card. Your coloring on the image is great! Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Love it hun!!!