My lovely followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Today is an Inky impressions Celebration!

Hi Blog friends

Firstly I'd like to say a big hello to my new followers, its so nice of you all to join me - I hope I've been and visited you all - if not I'll be doing some visiting once I get myself back into the swing of things ... so many cards ....not enough time!!

Today its time for another fab challenge from Inky Impressions.  I decide I'd give roller skating Lili another outing.  I used her for the first time to make a tag for last weeks challenge at MAWTT but really think she deserve so much more!  So this week she's been promoted to her own card - and an easel card at that!

I did some serious craft shopping at Michaels craft store while I was in Florida, brought back some fab embellies that we just don't see here in England and also some fantastic bargains - what with 30% off Martha Stewart punches and my 40 and 50% off vouchers I was on a real roll.  I was allowed 3 visits! - I got dropped off at Michaels while the supermarket shop got done or some other visit to a local shop that I didn't want to see - seemed like a fair deal to me!!  My first great bargain was the set of grand nesties that I used for this card.  I've been lusting after a set for a while now but just couldn't bring myself to pay the prices here in the UK - but with my 50% off one item voucher I nabbed them for around £16 - bargain or what!!  I also got the cherry embellies and the ladybird in a couple of different sets these are from Jollees from EK success a brand we don't see much of in the UK but they do fab embellies- and they were on offer too- how could I not buy them!


This is what I did....

Stamp - Roller skating lili from Inky Impressions
Coloured with - Copics and prismacolor pencils
Birthday sentiment  lili of the valley stamp
Hi Sentiment - Anna Griffin stamp
Die cut leafy sprig! - memory box
Papers - Mellisa Frances Kitchy Kitchen
Flowers - EK success retro Flower punch and woodware centre punch
Distressed with Tim Holtz mustard seed DI
Cherries and ladybird embellies - Jollees

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

Creative card crew - inspired by a song (brand new key by Melanie) ...I've got a brand new pair of roller skates - you've got a brnd new key - I'll be singing all day now lol
Bearly mine - tic tac toe - dies,flowers,sentiment
Lets Ink it up - use your favourite embellishment (handmade flowers)
The squirrel and the fox - winter or summer
Crazy 4 challenges - circles
Crafty Ann's - its a girl thing
fun with shapes and more - summer

11 comments:

Sue said...

such a fab card Judith. Love the image and all those yummy cherries.
Sounds like you got some good bargains, almost makes it worth going to America just to buy craft goodies!!

Sue

cheryl said...

Oh Hun just love this,that is one super image and just love the shape,of this and your detail is always just brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Kerry said...

Love your easel card just STUNNING! The colours are so pretty. Roller skating Lili is so cute!
Kerry :)

Nikbee said...

Well done on your bargains. Your card is wonderful. I love the shape.
Nikki x

Debs said...

Fab card Judith - great shape and the cherries are lush :o)
Sounds like you have a ball shopping and so many fab bargains - perfect!
Take care
Debs xx

DesignerDiva said...

Super card Judith and I liked your tag too! Love the cherries and I'm green with envy at your shopping trip to Michaels - I might have to come with you to Florida next time just to go there! Can't wait to see your other goodies
Hugs Laurie xx

Vicky said...

You can go shopping with me anytime!!! Love your sweet card, wish I knew how to make those round easel cards, it's so pretty

hugs Vicky x x x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Judith. Love that shape.
Is tilly a british blue cat? We used to have one called thomas when I lived at home. Thomas was a girl by the way(long story)!!!
hugs
jayne
x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Judith!! I love your colouring and the scrummy papers!! and the flowers and cherries - are just perfect!!
LOL - I love the sound of your Supermarket dash while the others were doing food shop!!! I bet you piled all you could in that trolley before they came back to pick you up!!! sounds like you got some wonderful bargains though - so well worth it in the long run… ;-))
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Judith, shes adorable.
Wendy xx

Susan Hogan said...

Yes, I loved Michaels too and Joann when on a visit to the states. This is a lovely card and the cherry theme is super sweet. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lets Ink It Up this month!