My lovely followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Inky Impressions Weekly Challenge - Use Ribbon


Hello again blog friends

Here I am back again with my second DT card for today

This time its for the fabulous Inky Impressions and the challenge is

Use Ribbon



I have a huuuuge collection of ribbon that I mainly buy by the reel from Carnmeal Cottage. It all started when we made my daughters wedding stationary and we bought an awful lot of ribbon in a gorgeous sage green colour, it got put on all kinds of things as I made everything from the save the date cards to the boxes for the cupcakes and Table place board for the reception and everything was butterflies, birds and sage green ribbon  - such a lovely day, it makes me smile to think about it.  Anyway I decided to buy a few extra reels of ribbon at the same time as ordering the wedding ribbon and now its an annual event, I always buy ribbon at Christmas to tie round gifts and I buy a few extra reels and so the collection continues!

This is what I did...

Stamped image - Nickies Birdie by Inky Impressions
Coloured with - Copics and prismacolor pencils
Pearls - Inky Impressions
Papers - Beach Babe by fancy pants designs
Die cut ovals - Spellbinders
Die cut flowers, swirls and corner - Memory box dies
Ribbon - Carnmeal Cottage
Die cut label - Sizzix
Sentiment - Dawn Bibby woodland deer set

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Papertake weekly challenge -Anything goes


5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the image, the colours the swirls and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is wonderful.. gorgeous colours and i love those stripey fowers
Lisa x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I love using ribbon on cards too. Such a sweet image and pretty colours and of course the ribbon looks fabulous!

hugs Sue

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Judith! I love the cute image and gorgeous papers! the ribbon and flowers are beautiful !! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Kerry said...

Wow stunning card. Love the bright colours, just Beautiful.
Kerry