My lovely followers

Saturday 6 October 2012

Colour on Kraft Challenge at My Time to Craft


Good morning all

Bet you're all as confused as I am!! My Time to craft has moved days to Saturday from today - and I think I quite like it.  It makes a change to post at weekends.

This weeks challenge is

Colour on Kraft

Make anything you like as long as the coloured image is on Kraft card.  I have to admit that I've never done this before and it was a bit of a challenge - but wel,l thats what it is - I suppose some challenges are more challenging than others!!  The thing i found the hardest was that the kraft changes the colour of the pens so it needs a bit of thought to get it right.

I  decided to go really simple and make a tag with a gorgeuos stamp that I've had for ages but never used - I thought it would fit this challenge well


The flower and the sentiment are both from a beautiful set by Anna Griffin - I think its botanical flowers or something like that!  I made the tag in 3 layers in Kraft and Bazzill card in blue and coloured the stamped flower with blue copics  numbers B61,63 and 65.  I then went over it with a white gel pen to highlight the details and that really brought it to life.  The ribbons are from a bag of scrap ribbon.  There are several of these gorgeous flowers in the set - think I might make some more of these simple tags with different flowers.

Have a great weekend everyone - hope everyone enjoys the craft show at Harrogate - I would have loved to have gone but I'm babysitting my grandson while my daughter is away for the week at a wedding - so no can do!!

Challenges I'm entering with this card


hugs

Judith x

10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous tag hun, just love the blue with Kraft looks great!
Enjoy your time with your grandson
hugs shell xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Judith, I love the image and great colour combo.xxx

judit said...

Hi Judith, happy world card making day to you! Love your tag, beautiful work on kraft card, the white highlights are fantastic! Have a look at my blog as I have some candy! Have a great weekend with your grandson! hugs, judit x

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Judith.. love the flower and the white gel pen really makes the image pop!! the blue border and ribbon is perfect! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Pat said...

Beautiful tag with a lovely image Judith, I have quite a few Anna Griffin stamps but you don't see many people using them these days, so it makes a nice change to see one on your tag. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Ann said...

Judith, this is just beautiful! You definitely should make more!

Kim. said...

Your tag looks wonderful Judith, love the image used and the colours look lovely.
Hope your enjoying your grandson's company.
Kim xXx

Rachel said...

Really pretty tag Judith. Love the image.
Wedgie xxx

Angela said...

Beautiful Tag! Love the stamped image and the clean lines.
Thanks for joining in the Craftymess Anything Goes Challenge.
Ax

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the stamp, thank you for joining us at Craftymess.