My lovely followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

Crafty little fairies Bears challenge - and some exciting news!

Good morning blog friends

Another fortnight has gone by and its time for the pink fairies to do their stuff 
  I've been GDT with the fairies for a while now but last weekend Squirrell asked me if I would like to stay on a permanent basis - would I like to stay!!!! - what do you think I said lol.
  So now I'm just soooo happy to be a real pink fairy  
(I think my wings and wand must be in the post).  

The theme for this weeks challenge is 

Teddy Bears

Heres my card(s) for this weeks challenge
what do you think which one!!



I'm carrying on my challenge to myself to go back to using more rubber stamps so I used this cute image from LOTV called My Favourite Friends available HERE
this is one of my most recent LOTV stamps that I bought in one of the sales they had a few weeks back and its the first time I've used it.
 I just love that long floppy bear she's holding - just too cute!
- and to qualify for the prize you must use a digi or stamped image
I wanted this to be fairly CAS - but think I went a bit overboard for CAS! - but the main focus is definitely on the image so I must get some brownie points for that : )

we have two fabulous sponsors this week



and


Great prizes - definitely worth entering!

This is what i did....

Image -My Favourite Friends from LOTV
Coloured with -copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers - buttons and bows fom LOTV
Sentiment labels - LOTV
Leaf frond punch - martha stewart
Flower die - MFT
Pearls and lace - from my stash

Now you really need to pop on over to the crafty little fairies challenge blog to see the cute teddy bear cards that my teamies made!

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Lili of the Valley - Name that tune - me and my teddy bear (an oldie but goodie!)
Brendas blogaversary draw - favourite item - has to be my copics and prisma pencils for colouring
(big congratulations Brenda - and thanks for a fab candy challenge xxx)
Crafty Ribbons -Ribbons and bows
Milk coffee - girly


Hugs
Judith xx





25 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Your news is fab Judith and very well deserved your cards are beautiful always! This one is really cute and I'm loving LOTV at the moment too, I've so many I've not used yet, I'd like to try and use mine too!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue said...

Hi Judith. I am so pleased that you have joined the team, congratulations again!
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image, beautiful colouring and pretty papers.
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

Huge congrats on your news Judith - so well deserved.
Love this adorable image - I too have that one and as yet not inked it up - just might have to do something about that very soon.
Love the flower detail too.
Have a great day
Debs xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the fab image.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Welcome to the pink fairies, such cute cards, my fave is the bottom one, love the addition of the lace bow and tags x

Mrs.B said...

HI Judith, such a gorgeous card, no wonder they wanted you on a permanent basis. Congrats.
Avril xx

Janie Printz said...

Hi Judith. No wonder you have been asked to join them on a regular basis. Your work is out-standing ...Love this sweet little LOTV image, both cards are wonderful...
Hugs, Janie

brenda said...

Such a pretty and delicate card Judith, isn't it a really sweet little image.

And well done on the DT spot, have fun on the team, well deservered as well.

Thanks so much for joining in my blog celebrations and good luck when it come to the prize draws.

B x

Anne said...

Both are very pretty cards Judith, I like the one with the lace if I had to make a choice!

Thanks for entering our 'name that tune' challenge - good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Pat said...

Two gorgeous cards Judith I like them both, lovely cute image. Well done on your permanent position with the Crafty Little Fairies.

Pat xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Big congratulations on your fairy ship Judith I am sure you will look wonderful with your fairy wings. Fabulous card your colouring is gorgeous. Susan x

meine-bastelarena said...

Congrats on your news Judith! Love your cards, they are so cute! Hugs, Sujin

Deborah said...

Really pleased to have you on the Crafty Little Fairirs team Judith. Your two cards are gorgeous.

Deborah A

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats on becoming a full fledge fairy, I hope your wand and wings arrive soon. I love both of these lovely adorable creations.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Claire said...

Well done on your fabulous news Judith, well deserved. Love your card too, gorgeous image and soft colours/papers. Hugs, Claire x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Judith, I like the design and the colours,
Kevin xx

Kat W said...

Hello teamie! Your first cards as a fully fledged Fairy are utterly gorgeous and I just love the cute image. Both designs are lovely but the bottom card is my fave because I think the lace and tags complement the pretty girly style perfectly :-)
Hope you are having a good day!
Big hugs, Kat x

Mau xx said...

Morning Judith, how could you say No ...lol you make a lovely fairy...wings and wands are just a nuisance to carry around ....ha ha
Congratulations sweet friend xx
Loving the card, the image is so sweet.
Hugs Mau xx

Eret said...

Congratulations, Judith. Love your adorable card with beautifully colored image and lovely embellishments.
Eret x

Jennifer said...

Both are such pretty cards, Judith, but the tags and lace just seem to add that little bit of extra 'pizazz'. Love how beautifully you have coloured that ever so sweet image.

It's great to have you join we fairies...I always love your creations.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Judith
Thank you for your lovely comment hun :)
This is such a lovely CAS card, I love the super sweet LOTV image and welcome to the Pink Fairy team too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card, Judith. Love that LOTV image, that gorgeous paper and your CAS design.
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx
(And many congrats on your DT position.)

Rebecca Hoy said...

Such a pretty image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

Unknown said...

Hi Judith, big congrats on becoming a full time Fairy!

Not surprised you were asked to stay on - your cards are always just perfect and this one is no exception.

Hope you are having a good weekend,

Sarah

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet and pretty Judith! such a lovely image and your colouring is beautiful. I love the flower and the pretty lace/tags! :-)
Big Congratulations on your new DT Post... that's wonderful news!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx