My lovely followers

Thursday 27 March 2014

Add a tag at Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week

Good morning all

Well if all goes well blogger has posted this post and I'm getting ready to catch the train to London.  We're just having a sneaky couple of days away and hopefully take in a show - nothing booked just doing it on the hoof - I'm just that kinda girl lol
(so fingers crossed Mr Blogger has played nicely!)

It's Pink Fairies week over at Crafty Little Fairies this week
and the theme is

Add a Tag

I used one of the cute LOTV boys to make a birthday card
Its my son Matthews birthday in a couple of weeks so I took the opportunity to make his card
This cutie is called Sailing Boat and is available HERE



Our fab sponsor this week is 

Crafty Ribbons
who are offering a prize of a £10 voucher

This what I did....

Image - Sail boat from LOTV
Coloured with spectrum noirs and copics
Papers - Ahoy there! from Papermania
Tags - LOTV
Kraft card - Crafters Companion
Chevron die and Nautical Dies - MFT
Distress Ink - TH tea dye
Twine - MFT
Brads - from my stash

See you over at Crafty Little fairies challenge this week!

Challenges I'm entering with this card

4 crafty girls - anything goes


Hugs 
Judith xx




16 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous with a lovely masculine marine feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sarah said...

A great little Son card Judith, perfectly themed papers and die cuts too!! xx

Janice said...

Beautiful - love all the die cuts, Jx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Judith, I love the cute image and all the dies.

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! What a cutie this image is. LOving your colours and all these embellishments..The 'gravel' he's walking on is Wonderful..LOve it.
Chrissyxx
Sorry you were out when I called lol..But, have a FAB time! I'm sure you will x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card, love the way you have used the nautical dies, I have those and love them.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fantastic and so cute. Mr Blogger did behave himself. Hope you are having a great few days away.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Judith… such a cute image and I love your fab papers and embellies! :-)
Hope you have a lovely mini break and enjoy the show!
Big hugs Sue B xx

Claire said...

Fabulous card Judith - love the design and the little tags. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Super cute Judith, love your design. Have fun in London, Susan xx

cheryl said...

Oh this is so super cute just love it to bits hugs cherylxx

Pat said...

Super card Judith, love the image and all your embellishments. Enjoy your weekend.

Pat xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Such a nice card Judith, I love the image and all those little embellishments
Julie x

Michelle said...

Thats a gorgeous male card Judith. I love the image and colours you have used - Matthew will love it - Michelle x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, I just love the dies you have used!
Hope your keeping well missus
hugs Shell xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, I sincerely hope you are thoroughly enjoying yourself and the retirement is the best thing that has ever happened to you. A gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxxxx