My lovely followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Anything but square at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

Hello again

I seem to be spending my whole day apologizing for being late! - I haven't even got an excuse for this one - it was scheduled with the wrong date on!  - I wondered where it was!!
Anyway scroll down if you want to see my Heatstroke card for Fab'n'Funky challenges

Todays challenge at

is 

Anything but Square

I very nearly had a disaster with this one as I made a lovely square CAS card - spot the deliberate mistake lol.....  so I had to chop it up a bit and make it not square and this is how it ended up!

The image is Garden Rabbit from QKR Stampede available here


The DT girls all got a sponsor image to work with and I have to say I really loved colouring this little guy -he's not too cute to be masculine and I just love his expression and his cute dungarees!

Our sponsors over at Pennys this week are

who are offering a prize of 5 digi stamps


and

who are offering a prize of $15 gift voucher to spend in store

Penny+Blossom

Here's what I did.....

Image - Garden Rabbit from QKR stampede
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers from a box of A4 papers from years ago - I think they're K and co
Shaped card - Craftwork cards
Flower punchs - EK success and centre - woodware
Leaf punch and butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Die cut frame for sentiment - Made from MFT carnival ticket die
Ribbon - American crafts
Sentiment - Stampart design by Kathryne
Gems - from my stash

Hope we can tempt you away from your square life - see you over at Penny's!

challenges I'm entering with this card

Crafting for all seasons - spring
Crafting with dragonflies - shaped card
lilredwagon  - Punches
fan-tastic Tuesday - anything goes
Papertake weekly - anything goes

Hugs

Judith x




16 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Judith I think we all get days like this at some point. Your card is fab even with all the chopping and changing. Love how you coloured the rabbit and what a cute rabbit he is! Susan xx

Evas Pyssel said...

What a great rabbitcard you made. I crocheted a rabbit to put as a hat on my egg, last night . I adore the red flowers and I can see you made them out of a punch. Sometimes I forget to make flowers myself. I must be better on that.
Have a good time .
Hugs Eva

Sue said...

Fabulous card Judith, I love the image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so fabulous Judith. I love your papers and your colouring of the image is great. Glad you managed to change the shape from a square. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

DesignerDiva said...

You should have used a white rabbit - he was always late lol!!!
Super card Judith I really like that image and a great shape and details here. The card below this is gorgeous too, you've been very busy!!!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Judith, I just love that cute bunny. Pretty flower dies.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Laurian said...

What a fabulous card, your colouring is so good! I love the shape of the card and very well recovered for the theme this week!

Hugz

Laurian

Tammy said...

Adorable card Judith, I love that fun rabbit image and it's colored beautifully!
Hugs, Tammy

Wendy said...

Fabulous image not seen that one before, gorgeous card.
Hugs Wendy xx

cass said...

Wonderful Judith, love the image and the shaped square, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

Susan Hogan said...

Such a sweetie, he is and so beautifully designed into the card - no-one would suspect a thing! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge to use a shaped card.

Unknown said...

Fab design..... thank you for joining in with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love the pleasure of your company in next weeks challenge .....,.
Hugs
Suzy B ~Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Xx

Jayne said...

Great colouring Judith....he is cute! Thanks for joining us this week over at Little Red Wagon.

happyglitzygirl said...

A lovely card, great shape, very cute, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Carol said...

Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. To avoid moderation in future please link to our challenge in your post before adding to inlinkz. Carol DT x