My lovely followers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Anything Goes at Penny's Papercrafty Challenge this week

Hi again crafty friends

I'm back with my second post of the day (albeit rather late - sorry!)  It's been a lovely bright day today and we've just been making the most of it and believe it or not I've only just got the chance to sit down to write up my post.  Wednesdays are my day for looking after my Grandson Jacob and my DH was also around this afternoon so we just decided to go out for a walk to make the most of the sunshine.  So after a playing with playdough/ironing/catchup with the housework morning we went for a walk along the coast with Jacob and Glenn(our dog).   We walk a lot anyway but its so much nicer on a lovely sunny day.  We stopped off for a coffee and sat at a table outside then after a quick trip to the playground and park arrived back home just in time for Jacob to go home, probably a 5 or 6 mile round trip.  After making chilli and potato wedges for dinner I had a LBT class booked at the gym, then nipped into Tesco for some shopping on the way home had a shower and put my jim jams on and here we are 10:30pm!  - there's a lesson in how to lose a day - but in a nice way and I'm feeling nicely tired so I'll be off to bed after this!!

Anyway back to the real reason for my post

Anything Goes
at

and here's my card - my favourite easel shape card!

Hannah from Lacy Sunshine available here


a close up of the cute image 

our sponsor this week is the fabulous 


The fab sentiment stamps are the new Anna Griffin chalkboard sentiment stamps -I absolutely love these - they could be appearing on a few more cards around here! - I stamped them with a chalk ink in a kraft type colour to tone - I really like the effect.


Here's what I did..

Image - Hannah by Lacy Sunshine
Coloured with Copics
Papers - Antebellum from LOTV
Sentiments - Chalkboard sentiments from Anna Griffin
Ribbon - Vintage seam binding from Crafty ribbons
Buttons - dovecraft
Butterfly punches - Martha Stewart(large) Papermania(small)
Pearls - Kars

I really expect to see you over at Pennys Papercrafty challenge this week - after all anything goes!

Challenges I'm entering wit this card

Digistamps 4 joy - birthday sentiment
Paper pretties - birthday cards
Digi choosday - all about the girl
Papertake weekly - bingo (middle line)









6 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

2 gorgeous cards today Judith,I love the pink withthe Kraft below its really stunning and this easel card is fab too, great Image and design.
Your day sounds perfect to me, I can't wait till I get a grandchild!!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Judith what a fab day sounds divine apart from the gym lol! Wonderful card love the soft heather colours. Susan xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Judith, love the image and design.
Hugs
Caz x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Judith. Love that gorgeous background and your colouring is awesome. Glad you had a nice walk.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pat said...

Beautiful easel card Judith, lovely image and super colours.

Pat xx

Mau xx said...

Well what a busy lady you have been...lol we love walking too and have been as sick as a chip this week with my stupid foot!!! all this lovely weather and no walks...grrrr!!!
Gorgeous card! i am getting a real fan of Kraft :o))
Hugs Mau xx