My lovely followers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Away with the faries at The Paper Shelter

Good morning all

I hope the sunshine has arrived where you are and has put you in a good old crafty mood.  We have a brand new challenge at


 and its a really fun theme - with no doubt as to what we want to see

Its 

Away with the Fairies!

so fairies it is then!!

I've used the cute Faery Emma - I love her she's just so pretty

available at TPS shop here


As always there is a great prize on offer at The Paper Shelter

Challenge prize badge

We also have a 

DT Call 

going on until 20th March - we'd love to have you join us!
check it out over at TPS blog for futher details

Here's what I did ....

Image Faery Emma  from TPS
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Kraft card - MFT
Paper - Antebellum from LOTV (my favourite of the moment!)
Scalloped oval dies - spellbinders
Border punch and leaf punch - Martha Stewart
Flowers - WOC
Ribbon - from my stash
Tab - MFT
Sentiment -WOJ

Challenges I'm entering with this card

The crafters cafe - flowers
Hobbybookdesigner - Girly
Digi chooseday - all about the girls

Catch the bug - Stella says sketch      



23 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Judith..she is adorable in pink. Enjoy the sunshine. hugs, Pat K x

Nannieflash said...

What a cutie, I love the mono look and your card design is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,great image.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Judith, I like the image the colours and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith. I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and such beautiful papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a cutie and am loving her top hat too, great layout too, luv Sam x

Sarah said...

So pretty Judith!! Gorgeous papers and such an adorable image xx

Claire said...

This is such a sweet card Judith - love the image, fab colour combo and papers. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

brenda said...

That's where I am most of the time Judith !

Love your card and that image is great.

B x

Anna said...

Adorable!! Great coloring and lovely decorations. :)
Hugs

Debs said...

Super pretty card Judith - love the gorgeous colours and fabulous detailing.
Debs xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith with a sweet image and gorgeous colours. It's been like a summer's day here today, we have been sitting in the garden, let's hope it lasts until November!!!!

Pat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty image and card

Unknown said...

Oh that's a gorgeous image, Judith, and I love the colour combo! It's wonderful.

Sarah

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Judith gorgeous card really pretty and feminine! Susan xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really pretty Judith. Hope you are well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Gail said...

Oh this pink and tan is so gorgeous together. What a cute cute image...I don't think I've ever seen her. This is the 3rd fairy card I've said this which tells you I am a very bad DT member that I don't even know the images on our website. Actually, I just don't shop much. :) This is so cute and I adore her hat and outfit which are colored magnificently. The pink flowers and bow are perfect embellishments for this image! This is a fabulous card and I LOVE the papers, too!!! Hugs, Gail

Cheryl First said...

This is such a pretty little fairy! Great take on our sketch!
Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

Craftymum said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colour combo...thanks for sharing with us at Hobbybook Designer Challenge... :)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday for our All about Girls challenge. Take care Zo xx (DT)

Anjie said...

this is gorgeous, I love this colour combo. Thanks for joining us in our All About Girls challenge at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/
Anjie

Mari K. said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

Jen Leeflang said...

simply gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge - good luck in the draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO STAMPS