My lovely followers

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Can't upload anything to blogger- has anyone solved this problem??!


Good Morning all

Well it seems my posts  today aren't going to make it - so far! I'm having huge problems trying to upload photographs, I can't even cut and paste -  at time of writing its just not happening!  I've tried IE and chrome but no joy in either.  Fortunately I had uploaded my DT cards to the challenges earlier in the week so at least they're there - but I didn't start to do my posts until last night and in the end I just gave up, tried again this morning and still no joy,   I know of at least one other person who's having this problem so its not just me.

Just called in to say

... any advice/solutions anyone?

and

Its challenge day at

Pennys Papercrafty Challenge

 where the theme is

Buttons and bows

and

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Where its Boys to Men this week

Hopefully my cards and posts will appear here sometime in the near future!!

for now all I can say is grrr.... 


8 comments:

brenda said...

I can't help you on the uploading Judith, but I have read several similar comments over the last few days so must be issues. I find the Blogger help link is sometimes useful.

I think there are several problems as yesterday neither of my Penny Black posts went up as schedules and I had a heck of a job getting one to and in the end had to do the whole post again.

Hope you get sorted.

B x

Sue B said...

Hi Judith... I've been having terrible problems with Blogger for about 5 days... it's driving me nuts!!
I had to keep closing my post and then going back in again... really annoying.
My problem this time hasn't been with photos but I've had that in past. I seem to remember something about changing my post to html just while I uploaded the photos and then changing it back to compose after? but not sure if it was just that? Sorry I can't be of more help.
Hope it sorts itself out for you soon... it's really frustrating!
Hugs Sue xx

Laine said...

Sorry you are having problems Judith. Blogger is OK for me at the moment but I have had the problems you describe in the past and it drives me mad. Such a waste of your time. You asked about the poppy die cut I used. Its the Spellbinders Roses cutting die. I cut about 5 of them in the same size. I colour them and fold and scrunch them and they look like poppies. Hope this helps and blogger plays fair soon.
Laine
x

Shirley said...

Judith I hope you can get things figured soon, or maybe blogger will just decide to play nice and your images will show up.

I loved your card over on the site at F'n'F!

Wendy said...

Sorry I am no help at all Judith... but just wanted to say do hope blogger sorts itself out very soon for you, it's so frustrating when it's not playing nicely, hopefully by tomorrow it will be all back to normal.
Your Boys to Men card looks fab.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Time For Tea Designs said...

Hi Judith I had a similar problem & couldn't upload any pictures. Google Chrome did resolve it though so I now have to use that as my browser for blog updates. The Blogger help page was useful as it told me which browser was compatible with my PCs operating system. Hope that helps x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww Judith, that's so annoying for you! I've read quite a few in the UK have been having similar troubles. I wonder if there's a glitch in the matrix there ;)

Hope it's sorted soon. Hugs, Wends x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Yes Judith I think there is a lot of us throwing our computers through the windows this week. Everything has been at a snail pace and it will not let me become a follower of two blogs that I wanted to follow. One of them is a new challenge blog and you have to be a follower to be able to win the prize!!!

Hope you and the rest of us gets sorted soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx