My lovely followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

How about some heatstroke?.....

.....well not literally - Good morning all

Hope things are heating up where you are - its been a whole lot better here for the last week or so. Theres definitely signs of spring in the air - and it makes everything so much better - can't wait until we can go outside with no coat and I can finally put my boots away (though I have to confess that in winter I love my boots - I've got about a dozen pairs - something for all occasions - though this year my full length aviator style Ugg boots are the favourite - so toasty!) 

I'm a bit late with my post this morning mainly because I slept in and haven't caught up with myself yet  But I'm also multi tasking as I write this -l one hand typing this while the other hand is building cars and little men with Duplo - but to my grandson Jacob I'm the champion Duplo builder - so I just have to spread my talents around!!

Anyway back to this challenge 


and our lovely Shirley -who is shivering and shaking up there in Canada 
decided she could do with seeing something warm on your cards

So this weeks theme is 

Heatstroke

we want to see something warm and sunny or perhaps something to cool you down in the heat!

Here's my warm and sunny card

using Old Italian Street from Doodle Pantry available here

This weeks sponsors are the fabulous Doodle Pantry 
and one lucky winner will receive 3 images of their choice from their store



Here's what I did....

Image - Old Italian Street from Doodle Pantry
Coloured with Copics and Prisma Colour pencils
Papers - MME 
Kraft card and twine - MFT
Sunflowers - WOC
Ribbon- Carnmeal Cottage
Sentiment tags - LOTV
Sunshine Charm- inky Impressions

Hope we can generate a bit of heat this week!

Tip Top Tuesday - use 3,5 0r 7 things (I used 3 flowers)
Shopping our stash - use 3/2/1 of something (3 flowers/2 tags/1 charm)
Melonheadz friends - bright colours


Hugs 
Judith x









16 comments:

Sarah said...

What a wonderful image Judith, certainly evokes the memory of summer...yes, we did have one last year!! Great colours too xx

Pat said...

Oh Judith this is gorgeous, I love that image it reminds me of being in Bellagio at Lake Como, so beautiful. Mind you it is a gorgeous sunny day here today. Enjoy your day with Jacob.

Pat xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo super image and gorgeous colours too, Luv Sam x

meine-bastelarena said...

Gorgeous card, Judith. Love your color choice! Hugs, Sujin

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely jubby Judith just what we need, it reminds me of a week's holiday Dave and I had last year in Spain. Susan xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith, such a fabulous image and coloured so beautifully. I love the sunflowers too.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This card is really warming things up Judith. Beautiful colouring and detail.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous image choice Judith, that's a really lovely one! Fab colouring and lovely layout. Hope you had fun with the Duplo building :) Hugs, Wends x

Ciska said...

Great choice of images Judith, love the terra cotta colour scheme! Really reminds me of summer holidays somewhere in Spain or Greece :)

Shirley said...

Gorgeous card and image Judith. Makes me wish I could travel there.

Shirley

Wendy said...

Beautiful summery card Judith.
Hugs Wendy xx

Kelly D said...

Lovely card Judith, Love the sunflowers that you have done.
Hugs Kelly xxx

Barbara Godden said...

great card, love the flowers, thanks for playing along with us at Shopping our Stash for the 3 2 1 challenge

Unknown said...

I love DP's images and this one is fabulous. Love your card Judith! Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Super card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)