My lovely followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

Things with wings with the Crafty little Fairies

Hi

Its challenge day for the Crafty Little Fairies again - and I'm late again.
I'm not doing very well this week and I'm blaming it on the sunshine (not the boogie)
I normally have some crafty time on my days off but the weather has been so great and we haven't seen the sun for so long - I just had to go out to say hello 
- and that really is the best excuse I've got!

The challenge today is

Things with wings

one of my favourites - birds, bees, butterflies.....and fairies.

I used a really cute little fairy from Lili of the Valley called
Flower Fairy  she is available here 


We have a fabulous sponsor this week


and this is the prize on offer


Well worth the effort of entering this week I'd say!


This card wasn't what I had intended to make for this challenge at all I have to confess!  I got it into my head that I would use some stamps that I've had for years - probably some of the very first I ever bought and make a tag -  But after turning the whole place upside down - I just can't find them.  They are Christmas Flower Fairy stamps from Crafters Companion -so pretty - I expect lots of you have them too.  The strange thing is I've seen them here in the house recently and also an image that I coloured years ago (that was really bad!) - on the bright side I found dozens of things that haven't seen daylight for a long time including some spellbinders dies that had fallen down the back of a drawer and 3 whole sets of  Elizabeth Bell Whiff of Joy mystery stamps that I signed up for - then never used. I did use a couple out of the 4th set lol- and for any of my MAWTT buddies who are reading - I found my pad of vellum papers - better late than never lol.  There's going to be some serious using of old stash going on around here - watch this space!

Anyway enough of my old stash
Here's what I did....

Image -Flower Fairy from LOTV
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Sentiment - Whiff of joy
Scalloped card - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon and butterfly - from my stash
Glamour dust - for a bit of sparkle!

Hope you can join us this week  see you there!

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Cute card Thursday - girls girls girls
Charisma cards - birthday girls

Hugs

Judith x


11 comments:

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Judith, I love the sweet image, your colouring is so beautiful.
I don't blame you wanting to make the most of the good weather whilst it lasts.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Judith - fabulous, love the CAS design and pretty ribbon. Its amazing what we have lurking in our nooks and crannies lol! Susan xx

Deborah said...

Fabulous Judith, the image is lovely and your colouring fab.

Deborah A

Claire said...

Such an adorable card, love the sweet image and the simple layout. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

Such an adorable card, love the sweet image and the simple layout. Hugs, Claire x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Judith, I like the adorable image and the fab colours.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Judith. Glad you are enjoying the sun.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kat W said...

The sunshine has been so lovely that I'm not surprised you had to go out and enjoy it!
Your card is lovely and I hope you have fun using your rediscovered stash!
Hugs, Kat x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Judith. The image is coloured beautifully and love the CAS style.
Mags
x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card and I love the adorable image and great colours and design.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

Hugs Sarahxx

Vee said...

Such a sweet card.I love the colours and the beautiful image. Thanks for playing at Charisma
xx Vee