My lovely followers

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Anything with ribbon at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week

Hello again!

I'm here for my third and final post of the day 
this time for our challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

We have a lovely "pretty" challenge for you this week 
and the theme is 

Anything with ribbon


This is a card I made our cousins daughter who got married in June- but was never blogged  - anyone who visits regularly may remember my lovely flowery  wedding shoes!!

Our lovely sponsor and prize this week
is




I'm sorry but I've forgotten much of what went into this card now and I also forgot to photograph the inside - not much information really I know! It was a lovely 8x8 large card and looked really lovely in the matching box is the best I can say.

But as far as I remember  this is what I did...
Dies are spellbinders 
Lettering TH vintage market 
Embossing folder is from Crafters Companion Vintage collection
Ribbon  and Pearls - from my stash

Hope we'll see your lovely ribbons this week over at Fab'n'Funky

Hugs
Judith x










7 comments:

Alison said...

This is such an elegant card, Judith. I love it.
Hugs,
Alison x

Wendy said...

Absolutely. Beautiful Judith
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

You have been busy Judith. All your cards are today are so beautiful. I especially love this elegant Wedding card.
hugs Sue xx

Pat K said...

Very elegant creation Judith...the perfect wedding card. hugs, Pat K xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Judith your card is just gorgeous. Beautiful white on white design and gorgeous satin box. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful card Judith, love the white on white! Susan x

Pat said...

Oh so gorgeous Judith, absolutely beautiful Wedding card.

Pat xx