My lovely followers

Wednesday 8 October 2014

We're going Shabby Chic at the Paper Shelter this week

Good morning all

Hope you're all well on this sunny morning - but ooo isn't it getting chilly!

My first card of the day - yes there's more to follow!
is for our challenge this week
at 


which is 

Shabby Chic

I've used a really pretty little image for this challenge 
called Angel -available from The Paper Shelter here


I really enjoyed making this card - as you can see I threw everything at it - in true shabby chic style!

As usual we have a fabulous prize at The Paper Shelter this week

Challenge prize badge

I hope we'll see you playing along this week

This is what I did.....

Image - Angel from The Paper Shelter
Coloured with copics and TH distress inks
Papers and label stamps LOTV 
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps
Flower - Prima
Dioly - hobby house
Ribbon - Vintage seam binding from crafty ribbons

Hugs
Judith




10 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card Judith and love the soft muted colours too
kim x

Whisper said...

Gorgeous shape and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

brenda said...

I very much like the soft earthy colours Judith and such a nice shape as well.

B x

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Judith, I love the layout and the colour choice is just gorgeous, love that flower to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Wendy said...

Love this Judith!, it's absolutely gorgeous, such pretty soft colours and details.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jan said...

This is stunning Judith xx Jan

Scrappy Scatty said...

my fav image ever - love your card xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this card Judith, so soft and shabby chic! Gorgeous colouring on that sweet image. Hugs, Wends x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Got my heat on here this morning Judith, very Autumnal feel in the air! Love your shabby chic card you have nailed it!! Susan x

Gail said...

Oh how sweet! This is an adorable image colored so beautifully! I adore the embellishment on this card that are awesome for shabby chic. What a GREAT card! Hugs, Gail