My lovely followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

I'm so excited to tell you my news....


Hi crafty friends

Just thought I'd let you know my latest exciting news!
I've just been asked to join a lovely new DT over at


Buckwells Crafty Challenge Badge

It's a monthly challenge blog and I'll be starting  from 1st March
but will be here with some Buckwells Crafty inspiration for you next week!

In the meantime if you want to join in the latest challenge over there

The Theme for this month is 

LOVE/RED

a really easy one for this time of year

with a fabulous prize of 3 digis provided by our sponsor


We hope you will come on over and support our lovely new challenge HERE

Hugs
Judith xx

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done on your new post Judith!! xx

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations on your new design team position.

The Little Stamper said...

Congrats on your well deserved DT position Judith!

Sharon x

Sue B said...

Ooh Well done on your new DT position Judith!! can't wait to see your lovely creations for them! :-)
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Congrats Judith on your new DT post....Joolsx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats on your new DT role Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is brilliant news Judith Congratulations,
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy said...

Congrats on your new DT place Judith.
hugs Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Whoooo Hoooo busy busy you will be....and the time set on the clock at 3.15 was time to stop the cuddling and kissing!!!

aussie aNNie said...

You won Kate's candy my friend.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So pleased Judith now we are teammies on two teams! Susan x

Pat K said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Judith...well deserved. hugs, Pat K xx

cotnob said...

Congratulations Judith, will look forward to your lovely creations.
Pauline
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Congrats Judith! Sounds fab. Look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations for it. I'll add it to my challenge lists. Hugs, Wends x

Bad Kitty said...

Congratulations Judith