My lovely followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Music challenge at The Paper shelter

Hi all

I'm a little late with my DT project for TPS this week

I'm slowly catching up with myself and thank goodness I'm almost there
except for the yucky cold that has now appeared 
I'm sure things can only get better lol

We have a new challenge at 


Music Maestro Please!

I used one of the newer digis called


This is an aperture card - just for a change - a bit of a challenge with those layers!

here's another view
I quite liked the effect -but not a good photo I'm afraid : /



The prize at TPS  is as always 

http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=index


This is what I did....

Image - music director from TPS
Coloured with spectrum noir pens FS3,6,7  GG2,4,5  CR7,9  DR2  BGR1,2
Embossing folder - music notes free in Crafters companion inspiration magazine 8
Black card and Christmas red Centura pearl card from Crafters Companion
Old gold guilding wax
Sentiment added in word
Aperture cut with Tattered lace oval die

Hope you'll play along with us this week

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Cardz 4 guys - something begining with M (Music)
Little red wagon - embossing
Artistic inspirations - anything goes /touch of black


Hugs
Judith xx







15 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card

brenda said...

A great card for music fans Judith.

B x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Judith, love the image xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Fab image and details.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Judith! Fab aperture card. What a brilliant image! Love the gold highlighting on the embossing too. Looks fab. Hugs, Wends x

Chris said...

Fabulous image, love the design and embossed background!
Chris
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation Judith. Hope your cold gets better soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole said...

Fabby card Judith, love the gilded embossing
Hugs Carole x

Jane Willis said...

Super card - I'm always on the lookout for new music themed ideas for cards for my family, so I'll go and check out that digi. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

JayBe said...

What a great design - just perfect for our 'Something beginning with M' challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz, thanx for sharing.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

M said...

Awesome card!! Love the embossed background:). Your conductor looks fabulous!! Thank you for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week!! :)

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cazro said...

Wow I adore the image wonderfully combined with your music background. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic inspirations, Louise DT x