My lovely followers

Friday 4 March 2016

This one's a challenge!!

Good Morning all

It's time to start getting those Christmas cards on the go

Yes really!!

We are starting off our Christmas challenges again at 


and our theme is

Add Lace

and for me that is a challenge! - I don't really like lace : ( 
in fact in truth I don't really like this card - but I think the lace got in the way of my mojo lol 
- I'd even go as far to say I liked it better before the lace!!
but such is the life of a DT girl - a challenge it is and we can't like them all

We are sponsored this week by the fab
who are offering a prize of  3 digis for the winner


Here is my card made with a precoloured topper from LOTV




This is what I did....

Image - precoloured from LOTV artpad (what a shame that these are discontinued)
Card and paper is from my stash - paper could be Docrafts!?
Merry Christmas - Britannia Dies
Layers cut with Sue Wilson Noble dies from Creative Expression
Large Holly die - Sizzix thinlet
tag die - MFT
Small holly - cut from a memory box holly garland die
Holly berries, ribbon and lace and pearls are from my stash

So come on! - give yourself a helping hand and start on your Christmas cards! - one a week will be so pleased you did when December comes - perhaps you like a lace a lot better than I do - do me a favour and give me some inspiration in our challenge!!

hugs 

Judith x

7 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card - the image is so cute and yes, it is a shame that these art pads are now discontinued. Like you, I don't like using lace but will see if I can come up with any inspiration for the challenge!
Kath x

cotnob said...

I think it's a super Christmas card Judith, lovely traditional colours.
Pauline
x

Kat W said...

I think this card is fab...lace and all! The traditional colours are lovely and the little tags are so cute :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Fikreta said...

so pretty!
have a great weekend!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Jeni Mc said...

A lovely card Judith .Cute image ,what a pity so many LOTV stamps and images are discontinued , Like the little tags you have added in the corner
jenimc

Carol S. said...

A pretty card and love the image and design. Great colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

I think this is gorgeous Judith but then I love lace. Lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx