My lovely followers

Thursday 19 January 2017

Swirls and Curls for Moving along with the Times

Good morning all

Well look at me! - two days n a row lol - and I'm back again tomorrow (if I ever get to the end of tiny pink flowers!! - cards finished tiny pink flowers aren't lol)  I think I've finally got back into my blogging thing : )

Anyway.....We have a cute swirly and curly challenge for you this week !!

at 


Our theme is 

Swirls and Curls

I made this gift box with card that is covered in swirls
and added some die cut swirls too



This is what I did...
Box made with Crafers Companion A3 luxury cardstock
Swirls Die -by Anna Griffin
Flower and sentiment stamp -tropical nectar 
from Laguna Beach a little bit sketchy collection by Sheena Douglass
coloured with spectrum noir pens
Ribbon and sparkle heart from my stash

Hope you'll join in with our challenge this week

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Craftrocket - add a bow
Crafty gals challenge -add a heart
Simon says stamp - anything but a card
ATG with create with TLC challenge - Anything goes



hugs
Judith x


13 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Judith,
what a very gorgeous box, and I love your wonderful design too.
That flower is very pretty, and what a super bow.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

aussie aNNie said...

Very very pretty, love that bow.xx
{aNNie}

Desire Fourie said...

Judith this is such a beautiful project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Judith, love the vibrant flower, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful and really stylish Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Judith! The swirls and lush bow really add elegance. I love the flower too - beautiful colour! :-)
I can’t wait for Spring now that Christmas is over!! Mum still isn’t too good. She keeps getting bladder infections and has angina and her allergies bless her. I am ok but very tired and so keep picking up infections. I think I need some sunshine!
Hope you had good Christmas and hope you are keeping well.
All the best for 2017 - I hope it’s a Happy and Healthy year for you and your family.
Take Care
Love Sue B xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous box Judith, such a pretty flower and lovely swirl.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful box Judith and the opulent bow is fantastic xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fabulous box

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Fabulous box Judith....Love the bright flower and bow....Joolsx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Teresa Kline said...

hello judith! an adorable gift box, sweet flowers and such royal colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Desire Fourie said...

Judith this is a wonderful project. Its perfect for our 7th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}