My lovely followers

Thursday 16 February 2017

For a Man at MAWTT with very old stamps! - does anyone else have these!

Good morning all

Whoops sorry I'm late!
I didn't schedules it properly - it was set for 10 past 10 tonight lol
Anyway....
We have a new challenge over at 

Moving Along with the Times

our theme is

For a Man

This is a card I made for a good friend
it's not really that I forgot his birthday
just we always exchange cards by hand and it was after his birthday when it was given


and the inside


I used some stamps from Creative Expressions called Murray and Ethel
I've had them for years! - they're some of the first rubber stamps I ever bought
So much fun for cards for that certain age!!

Here's what I did .....

Images and sentiments - Murray and Ethel by Creative Expressions
Coloured with Spectrum Noir watercolour pencils
Papers - Just for Men from Crafters Comanion
Tag dies - MFT

Hope you'll join in our fun challenge this week

hugs
Judith x


12 comments:

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Judith, such a fun sentiment and stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic card Judith. I haven't got this but I do remember them being about.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cheryl said...

This is one super male card hun great design hugs cheryl xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh GOlly they are a blast from the past!!! I remember those ones. Love your card its brill and would make any man smile, ~Love Hazel x

Wendy L said...

looks fab Judith, xxxx

Hazel said...

Yep, it's brilliant. Love the images and love your card. Hazel x

The Little Stamper said...

Tut tut...fancy scheduling late....... I would never do that......ha ha ha!!! :-)

I have to say, I do really love your card though!

Sharon x

Pat said...

Lovely male card Judith, great image and super design.

Pat xx

Carol S. said...

I have the stamp used on the inside of the card....I have never used it!! Great card and love the sentiment. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Judith,
what a very brilliant card, and your design is super.
Love that wonderful image.
This is sure a great fun card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Craft buddy said...

What a funny card, I love the image combination inside and out. x Jessie

Sue B said...

Oh I love male cards Judith - and this is a corker! What fab stamps and I love the sentiments too - really made me chuckle. Love the scrummy papers - gorgeous colours!
I haven’t been crafting very much - suffering with arm and shoulder pain at the moment. So just trying to do a bit on the good days.
Hope you are keeping well.
Love Sue B xx