My lovely followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

We're having a Baby week at Fab'n'funky challenges

Good morning all

Well I'm back!!
 - bet you didn't even notice I'd been away lol

I've just had a lovely week away in Tenerife
 -it was a lovely treat to get a little sunshine, but for now it's back to reality 
and I'll be round to catch up on my commenting and visiting soon

We have a new challenge for you over at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

hosted by our lovely Jan who chose the theme

Baby 
(anything baby!)


I decided to take the opportunity to add another Christmas card to the Christmas pile
using this lovely image from A Day for Daisies
called A Sign I Give - available HERE

there's a fab prize of a $12 gift card up for grabs this week from our sponsor



I went with a fairly simple style for this card 
keeping the focus on the image which I coloured with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils
the frame is yellow with an aged look created with pebeo gilding wax - it looks a bit random in this photo - but I rather like the effect - much better in real life

This is what I did....

Image - A sign I give from ADFD
Coloured with spectrum noir blendable pencils
Easel card created with creata die
Star die - Memory box
Peace, goodwill and Joy die - Crafter's Companion
Pebeo gilding wax - gold

Hope you'll come and play along with us this week

Hugs Judith xx


7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Glad you had a good time away sweetie. Love this cutie, such gorgeous colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

very nice!

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Judith, such a lovely shape and adorable image.
A week in the sun sounds wonderful, I'm so pleased that you had a good time.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Judith,
what a brilliant card and I love the wonderful shape.
Super image and colouring too.
Love the wonderful gold frame also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pat said...

Beautiful easel card Judith, love the image and the lovely colours.

Pat xx

Alison said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card, Judith. Adorable image and lovely sentiment and colour combo.
Alison x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Judith...love the shape and the sweet image....Joolsx